Second Semester Reminders!

SEP Drop Dates

-Tuesday, January 31, end of the first two weeks of the semester and the last day to drop a high school course without receiving a grade. Any course dropped after this date will result in a final semester grade of W (withdrawal). Dropped courses can only be replaced with a study hall. Classes cannot be moved or re-arranged within a student schedule.

-Tuesday, February 28, end of the first 6 weeks of the semester. Any course dropped after this date will result in the student earning a final semester grade of F (fail).

DMACC Drop Dates

-January 23, Last day for students to drop a DMACC online or on-campus course with no W (withdrawal) recorded on the high school transcript.

-February 27, Last day to drop DMACC courses taught within the high school. Students receive a W for withdrawal on their DMACC transcript after this date. High school students receive an F (fail) on their SEP transcript as it is beyond the 6-week withdrawal deadline.

-March 28, Last day to drop a DMACC on-campus or online course for a final DMACC grade of W (withdrawal). Any DMACC online or on-campus course dropped after this date will result in a final grade of F (fail) after this date on the DMACC transcript.

-April 17, Last day to drop all courses taught in the high school. Students will receive an F (fail) on both their DMACC transcript and SEP transcript.

Scholarships

-The SEP Dollars for Scholars Scholarship application becomes available on February 6. Students should visit the SEP Dollars for Scholars site to create a profile and apply for individual scholarships. The Dollars for Scholars application closes on March 10.